As promised I am putting out a list of some of my favorite personal development resources. I didn’t understand how important it was to tap into outside sources until I started my first business back in 2009. Since then, I have continued to make it a part of my daily routine.
Your income will never exceed your personal development
On top of being plugged into your company’s training calls, webinars etc. There are many great resources out there to help you in every area of your life. Here is a list of just a few of my favorite personal development resources for you to start putting into your routine today!
1. Fredric Lehrman ~ Prosperity Consciousness
2. Doug Firebaugh ~ Breaking The Chains Of Mediocrity & Breaking The Spirit Of Procrastination
3. Brian Tracy ~ Achieving Success In Family & Business
4. Anthony Robbins ~ Unleash The Power Within
5. Dani Johnson ~ Spirit Driven Success- 6 Steps To Eliminate Self-Sabotage
6. Dale Carnegie ~ How To Win Friends And Influence People
Ok there are some good solid ones to start with for now. There is literally so much out there to listen to. It is now easier than ever to listen to personal development by downloading it to your Ipod or even your smartphone.
Schedule in 15 minutes a day doing personal development. While you are taking a shower (put it on speaker of course!) Cooking dinner or even driving listen to personal development.
What are your favorite personal development resources? Comment below and share!